Want nice, simple makeup? Whether it’s for lack of time, inspiration, or makeup expertise, here are the best video tutorials for easy makeup at home.
Have you been seduced by the great nude trend spotted on the catwalks of the last shows and you dream of being able to achieve a simple and discreet make-up? Bruno, a professional make-up artist shows us the right steps to follow to make up the complexion, eyes, and mouth with lightness and glamor.
THE STEPS TO FOLLOW TO PERFORM A SIMPLE AND DISCREET MAKEUP
- Apply an apricot base on the face
- Apply a powder foundation
- Apply sun powder using the 3 methods (forehead, cheekbones, chin)
- Apply blush on the cheekbones
- Apply an apricot pastel shade to the entire eyelid
- Apply black pencil inside the outer corner
- Apply mascara in a thin layer
- Dab a little fuchsia lipstick to enhance the natural color of the mouth
SIMPLE AND NATURAL MAKEUP FOR EVERYDAY
Easy makeup is particularly practical on a daily basis. To find your ideal “everyday makeup”, it must contain a limited number of products that are very effective. Thus, we focus mainly on the complexion by using more or less pigmented makeup depending on your skin problems and what you want to camouflage (dark circles, pimples, etc.). On the eyes and lips side, keep your hand light for a natural look.
Leave a Comment