800 g of beef tenderloin-
2 cloves of garlic-40 g of butter-half bunch of parsley-2 tbsp. breadcrumbs -2 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil -1 tbsp.
mustard -1 tbsp. of Provence herbs-salt-1 tsp. teaspoon green pepper -1 tsp.
1. Preheat the oven th.7 (210 ° C) for 10 min.
2. Soften the butter.
3. Peel the garlic and chop it. TECHNICAL MOVES How to degerm the garlic?
4. Wash the parsley and chop it.
TECHNICAL MOVES How to chop her herbs?
5. Incorporate these two ingredients into the butter and mix.
6. Then add the Provence herbs, green and crushed peppers, mustard and 1 tbsp. of breadcrumbs. TECHNICAL MOVES Crush
7. Salt the fillet and place it in a dish.
8. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 15 minutes.
9. At the end of this period, remove the cooking juice.
10. Leave to rest for 10 min.
11. Remove the meat from the dish.
12. Add 5 cl of water and remove the juices from the walls.
13. Homogenize everything.
14. Reserve the resulting sauce.
15. Return the roast to the pan and coat it with the fragrant butter before covering it with the rest of the breadcrumbs.
16. Bake for 5 minutes to brown it.
Leave a Comment