1 cup almonds
1 cup shredded coconut
12 Medjool dates, pitted
1/8 tsp sea salt.
1.5 cups raw cashews, soaked and drained
1/2 cup canned chilled coconut cream
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp sea salt
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1. For the base, combine ingredients into a blender or food processor and blitz until crumbly but sticky. Evenly press into the base of your muffin moulds (I use non-stick silicone ones, otherwise line your moulds). Place into the freezer.
2. In the meantime, blend the filling ingredients (except for the cocoa powder) until smooth and creamy. Pour half of the mixture out into a bowl.
3. To the filling in the blender, add in the cocoa powder and blend until smooth. Evenly distribute the mixture on top of the earlier prepared base. Return to the freezer for 30 minutes or until slightly set.
4. Spoon the remaining white mixture that we set aside earlier on top of the chocolate layer. Freeze for 2-3 hours or until completely set.
5. Once set, remove from the moulds. Decorate with your favourite toppings and allow cheesecake to thaw at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.