CHOCOFLAN OR IMPOSSIBLE CAKE 😋
For the cake:
180g all purpose common wheat flour
160ml of whole milk
120ml light olive oil
60g bitter cocoa powder
280g of sugar
2 teaspoons of baking powder or chemical yeast
100 ml of hot water
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the flan:
1 can of evaporated milk
7 complete eggs
1 can of condensed milk
¼ double cream cheese
- To make the impossible chocoflan or cake, you must beat the eggs at high speed for five minutes. When foamy, add the sugar and olive oil and continue beating.
- Once you get a creamy preparation, add the milk, vanilla extract and sifted flour, cocoa and powder.
- Add the pinch of salt and beat at low speed until integrated.
- Add the hot water and continue beating for three minutes.
- Now to make the homemade flan, place all the ingredients in a mixer or blender and mix for a few minutes.
- Pour the chocolate cake mixture into a refractory fountain previously greased with cooking spray and pour the flan on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook in a pot in a bain-marie for 60 minutes at medium heat, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool for a few minutes and unmold.
- Cover with chocolate bitumen and decorate the edges with chocolate chips. What a treat!