Anyone interisted in recipe
Learn to make a Chocolate Drip Cake with this easy method! All you need is chocolate ganache, a frosted cake and a few simple tools. You’ll be on your way to an impressive yet easily decorated cake in no time!
6 oz (1 cup | 169g) semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
6 oz (1 cup | 169g) white chocolate chips
3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
1. Add the chocolate chips to a medium sized bowl and set aside.
2. Add the heavy whipping cream to a microwave safe bowl or measuring cup and heat for about 1 minute, keeping an eye on it. If it heats up too much, it’ll end up everywhere. Remove from the microwave just before it bubbles up.
3. Pour the warm cream over the chocolate chips and allow to sit for 3-5 minutes. You can cover the bowl with some clear wrap to trap in the heat, if you like.
4. Gently stir the cream and chocolate together until they come together to a smooth consistency. Try not to whisk too vigorously, which can add air bubbles to the ganache.
5. If making white chocolate ganache and you have some lumps remaining, heat in 10 second increments, stirring between, until ganache is smooth.
6. Allow ganache to cool for about 10 minutes, give or take, prior to using.