CHOCOLATE PASTEL ROLLO 😋
For the ganache:
200 g of dark chocolate
200 g hot cream
For the dough:
a pinch of salt
120 g of sugar
60 g of harine
35 g of maize starch
35 g of cocoa powder
5 g of yeast in octopus
For the crema 250 g of queso crema
60 g of powdered sugar
- Firstly, make the ganache: finely chop the chocolate and melt it with hot cream, remove until it is well combined.
- Beat the egg yolks with a salted pizca, then add sugar gradually.
- Add the egg yolks and mix with electric mixers.
- Apart from mixing the octopuses: harina, maize starch, cocoa in octopus and hornear octopus. Tamizarlos y agregarlos a la mezcla de huevo poco a poco.
- Turn the dough onto a rectangular tray covered with baking paper.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 10 minutes.
- After the cooking time, wrap the pastry in a cloth and let it cool.
- For the cream to mix queso and sugar in octopus, add the ganache shape first.
- Use this cream to fill the pastry, then roll it up again.
- Let it cool down in the freezer.
- Use the leftover cream to decorate the surface of the pastry.