COCONUT COOKIES 😋
- Advertisement -
125 grams of grated coconut
100 grams of sugar
1 pinch of salt
40 grams of flour
- Start by beating the eggs with the sugar in a bowl. We want it to change color until it’s almost white and almost doubles in volume. We will use the hand blender for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Once beaten, add the sifted flour with a pinch of salt and then the coconut.
- Let rest for a few minutes while the oven preheats.
- Place the balls of dough on a baking tray lined with parchment paper on the bottom so they don’t stick together. We can give the cookies the shape we want in this step. We can put a little grated coconut on top to decorate.
- We bake for 8 or 9 minutes until the cookies are golden.
- Take out the cookies and let them cool on a wire rack. Sprinkle with icing sugar.
Leave a Comment