INGREDIENTS: 1 PERS:
1 burger bun
100 g cod
15 g red onion
20 g tomato
10 g lettuce
3 g fresh coriander
8 g lime juice
5 g olive oil
40 g plain yogurt
5 g garlic clove
2 g sweet mustard Salt Pepper
PREPARATION: Preparation 15 min Cooking 10 min
1. First, start by making the homemade fish steak. To do this, in the blender, mix the cod cut into small pieces with half the coriander and half the lime juice.
Be careful to mix in small pressures so as not to obtain a mush.
Salt and pepper to your liking.
Form a medium-sized steak with the preparation and set aside in the fridge.
2. Then, finely chop the onion and cut the tomato into slices. Chop the cilantro and squeeze the garlic.
3. In a bowl, combine the garlic, mustard, remaining lemon juice and yogurt. Add the coriander and mix again to obtain a homogeneous sauce. Salt and pepper to taste so that the sauce has flavor.
4. In a nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil. When the oil is hot, brown the fish steak for 3 minutes on each side.
It should be golden brown but not overcooked.
5. Finally, pass the burger bun for 2 minutes under the grill or in the toaster so that it is lightly browned. Arrange the fish burger.
To do this, start by arranging the lettuce, tomatoes and chopped onion on the bottom slice of bread. On top, place the fish steak. Spread the yogurt sauce generously on the second slice of burger bun before closing it and enjoying it.
Leave a Comment