CONDENSED LECHE BUDIN 😋
- Advertisement -
2 cans of condensed milk
2 cans of milk using the same can of condensed milk
1 cup of tea) sugar for caramel
- In a saucepan, place the sugar and set the fire low so that the sugar melts until everything dissolves to make a clear and liquid caramel.
- Place the caramel in a large mold (24 cm) with a central hole, extending it well. Reserve.
- Precaliente el horno a 180ºC.
- In the licuadora, put the condensed milk, la milk, los huevos, and beat bien hasta mezclar todo.
- Place the beaten ingredients in the mold reserved with the caramel.
- Put the mold of the central spike in another mold with hot water (bain marie), cover it with aluminum foil and preheat it at 180ºC for 1 hour.
- After baking, let it cool and store it in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
- To demold, use a knife to demold the bud and if it does not come out, then place the bottom of the mold in a container with hot water to demold it better.