- Advertisement -
Do you want to sink your teeth into the dolce vita by quickly making a classic of Italian cuisine? Go for this homemade lasagna recipe, overflowing with love, ground beef, béchamel sauce, and Provencal herbs. Accompanied by a little salad and a few friends, it will put you in a sunny mood whatever the season.
FOR THE HOMEMADE LASAGNA:
300 g ground beef
1 / 2 packet of lasagna sheets
1 clove of garlic
800 g canned tomato pulp
100 g grated Gruyère
50 g grated Parmesan
2 lumps of sugar
4 tbsp. olive oil
20 g butter
1 tbsp. tablespoons of Provence herbs salt,
pepper FOR THE BECHAMEL SAUCE:
70 g of flour
50 cl of milk
70 g of butter
1 pinch of musk nuts salt, pepper
- Priority to the garnish of the lasagna: peel the onion and the clove of garlic, and slice them finely, then brown them over low heat in a saucepan with 2 tbsp. olive oil, until the onions become a little translucent.
- Then add the tomato pulp, the sugar and the herbs of Provence. Salt and pepper, then reduce and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes. While the tomato sauce cooks, brown the beef in a pan with 2 tbsp. olive oil, 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper, then mix with the tomato sauce and wait for the end of cooking.
- To prepare the béchamel sauce, first melt the butter in a saucepan, then add the flour off the heat and mix everything with a whisk. Add the milk, whisk vigorously to avoid the formation of lumps. Return to low heat and let thicken for a few minutes, while stirring regularly. Salt, pepper and flavor with nutmeg.
- When the garnish and the béchamel are ready, preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6) the time to “assemble” your homemade lasagna. Grease the sides of a gratin dish with the melted butter, then place a layer of lasagna sheets at the bottom and cover it with béchamel sauce.
- Add a layer of tomato sauce and ground beef garnish on top, then sprinkle with grated Gruyere. Repeat the operation until all the ingredients are used up, ending with a layer of béchamel that you will not forget to cover with a nice layer of grated Parmesan.
- Bake your homemade lasagna for 45 minutes while it is allowed to cook and brown, then let it cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving it in nice rectangular portions.
Leave a Comment