1 cups of pitted Medjool dates
1 ½ cups almonds and brazil nuts
¼ cup shredded coconut
1 tablespoon coconut oil
2 cups cashews
½ cup dried dates
¼ cup coconut milk
¼ cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoon raw agave syrup
¾ cup canned coconut milk
2 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
For The Crust
• Process all the ingredients to form a paste. Put it at the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan and spread it with your hands. Make sure to press it down.
For The Filling
• Let the cashews and dates soak in water for several hours.
• Drain and place in the blender with the rest of the ingredients.
• Blend until you get a smooth cream.
For The Ganache
• Just warm the milk and coconut oil. You don’t want to cook it; only get the oil to be completely liquid.
• Add the cocoa powder to the milk and oil mixture, let it rest for 1 minute.
• Mix with a wire whisk until integrated.
Assembling The Cake
• After covering the mold with the crust, add the filling mixture, and put it in the fridge for 2 hours to cool.
• Once cool, place the ganache.
• Store in the fridge for several hours to get consistency.
• It can also be stored in the freezer, it will be firmer like a frozen cake.
Leave a Comment