INGREDIENTS: 4 PERS.
2 puff pastry
200 g powdered almonds 150 g caster sugar
100 g butter
30 g cornstarch
2 eggs + 1 yolk
2 teaspoons of liquid vanilla extract
2 drops of bitter almond
35 min Cooking 6 min Rest 15 min
1. In a salad bowl, work the softened butter then add the sugar. Mix vigorously until you obtain a smooth cream.
2. Add the two whole eggs, mix well. Then add the almond powder, vanilla extract, bitter almond extract and cornstarch. Whisk until combined.
3. Spread puff pastry on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Brown the edges of the dough, about 2 cm, with the yolk diluted in a little water.
4. Place the frangipane inside, in the center of the dough, in a slight domed and up to 2 cm from the edges. Add the bean.
5. Cover with the second puff pastry and seal the edges well, then cut them so that they are neat.
6. Brush the dough with the egg yolk, then draw star lines with the tip of a knife.
7. Leave to rest for 15 minutes in the refrigerator and bake for 30 minutes at 180 ° C (th.6).
8. Serve lukewarm.
Leave a Comment