GREEK MILK CAKE 😋
- Advertisement -
560g of sugar
475ml of water
1 tablespoon lemon juice
70g of sugar
1l of milk Lemon zest
20g vanilla sugar
450g phyllo dough
200g of ghee
- First, dissolve the sugar in the water with a little lemon juice. Reserve.
- Then add semolina, sugar, eggs, milk and lemon zest to the saucepan. Bring to a boil, then add vanillin and remove the rind.
- Assemble the cake by spreading the phyllo dough in a mold and adding a little ghee.
- Then insert cream and cover, bake at 340°F (175°) for 75 minutes.
- Then pour in the syrup and serve.