LEMON CAKE 😋
⦁ 4 separated eggs
⦁ 1/4 teaspoon salt
⦁ 270g of sugar
⦁ 180ml vegetable oil
⦁ 180ml of milk
⦁ 60ml lemon juice
⦁ 210g flour
⦁ 85g cornstarch
⦁ 1 tablespoon baking powder
⦁ 1 lemon (zest)
⦁ 400g of condensed milk
⦁ 80ml lemon juice.
1. Heat oven to 180C / 350F. Line the 20x20cm baking dish with parchment.
2. Beat the egg whites with salt, sugar, vegetable oil, milk and lemon juice and cube and fluffy.
3. Sift the flour with cornstarch and baking powder.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the yolk mixture and stir until a smooth, uniform dough forms. Beat in the zest of one lemon.
5. Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold them into the dough.
6. Pour the batter into a prepared baking dish and bake the cake for 50-55 minutes. Let cool completely.
7. Beat condensed milk with lemon juice. Cover the cooled cake with the cream and cut into squares before serving.