MILK BREAD WITH SESAME 😋
500g of flour
250 ml of milk
2 teaspoons of salt
3 spoonfuls of sugar
1 teaspoon olive oil
20 g fresh yeast
1 egg Sesame seeds
1. Mix the sifted flour together with the salt and sugar.
2. We heat the milk in the microwave for less than 1 minute and dissolve the yeast in it, add 60 g of melted butter, check that the yeast has completely dissolved.
3. We make a hole in the center of the flour and pour the milk mixture little by little. We knead. The dough should be elastic.
4. We put the dough on a bowl painted with olive oil and cover with a cloth. We let rest for 1 hour.
5. Divide the dough into pieces and form balls of more or less the same size. Grease a mold about 24 cm in diameter and place the balls of dough.
6. Divide the dough into pieces and form balls of more or less the same size. Grease a mold about 24 cm in diameter and place the balls of dough. Cover again with the cloth and let rest for 40 minutes.
7. Paint the surface with beaten egg and decorate with sesame seeds. Bake at 170º C for about 40 minutes, make sure it does not brown too much, if so, place aluminum foil on top until it is ready. We check it by poking it, if it comes out clean, it will be ready to cool and serve
Leave a Comment