MILK BREAD 😋
- Advertisement -
250g of flour
50g of sugar
3g of salt
7g dry yeast
140 ml of milk
Flour (to sprinkle on top)
- In a mixing bowl mix together the flour, sugar, sea salt, and dry yeast.
- Add the milk and egg to the bowl and stir lightly with a spatula. Then use a hand mixer with dough hooks and knead for a few minutes until the dough is just combined.
- Add the butter and knead until you get an elastic dough.
- Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel or plastic wrap, and let the dough rise twice in a warm place.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured work surface and divide it into 10 parts.
- Shape each piece into a ball. Cover the balls with a kitchen towel or plastic wrap and leave for 15 minutes.
- Take a ball, flatten it a bit and shape it into a drop shape.
- Take 2 teardrop-shaped pieces and press together. Continue with the other balls until you have 5 double pieces, then place them in an angel food pan. Let rise for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 160C/320F.
- Sprinkle a little flour on top of the bread and bake for 17-20 minutes.