Moist chocolate cake 🍫 stuffed with strawberries 🍓 and condensed milk 😍
- Advertisement -
3 cups of flour
1 cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoons of bicarbonate of soda
½ teaspoon of salt
1 ½ cup of oil
1 ½ cup buttermilk
2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
2 ½ cups of sugar
1 1/2 cups of whole milk (buttermilk)
2 lemons (buttermilk)
🔹For the filling:
100g of butter
2 cans of condensed milk
150g of powdered milk
200g of chopped strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Grease the mold and place parchment paper in the bottom and flour.
- For the buttermilk: mix the milk with the lemon juice and rest for 15 min.
- In a bowl sift the flour together with the baking soda, salt and cocoa powder. We reserve
- In another bowl, mix the eggs together with the oil, buttermilk and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients in two batches and mix with enveloping movements.
- Add the sugar and mix well until integrated.
- Place the dough in the mold and bake for 25 minutes, until when inserting a thin knife or a high stick, it comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a wire rack and let them cool completely.
- We chop our cake into two or three parts. As you prefer.
🔸For the filling:
- In a saucepan, melt the butter, add the condensed milk and powdered milk, stir well until it forms a homogeneous mass and add the chopped strawberries.
- Pour it into the first base of the cake and add the lid that you had previously removed. Bathe the cake with melted milk chocolate and decorate to taste
Leave a Comment