MOLD BREAD OR SANDWICH 😋
- Advertisement -
375 g of flour of strength
250 ml of whole milk
50 ml of water
2 butter spoons
2 tablespoons of sugar
8 g dry baker’s yeast
¾ teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, add the water and warm milk, at approximately 40°C (104°F), add the softened butter and yeast, mix everything very well and rest in a warm place for 10 minutes.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl, add the salt and sugar, add and gradually add the yeast mixture until it forms a homogeneous mass without lumps.
- Transfer the mixture to a clean and floured surface, knead, stretch and twist the dough for about 10 minutes until it reaches a smooth, elastic and refined consistency, transfer to a lightly buttered bowl, cover with a clean cloth and rest for about 40 minutes or until doubled in volume.
- Return the dough to the floured surface and work for about 2 more minutes, eliminating excess air inside, roll out into a rectangle, form a roll and deposit it inside the previously oiled mold with the seam facing down. , cover with a clean kitchen towel and rise for a further 40 minutes or until the dough bulges slightly over the edge of the pan.
- Bake the bread in a preheated oven at 200°C (392°F) for 30 to 40 minutes or until the outer surface is golden brown and the inside is cooked, checking with a toothpick, it should sound hollow when tapped with your fingers. base. Remove from the oven and warm for about 10 minutes, completely unmold and cool on a wire rack.
- Ideally, rest the bread covered until the next day and serve in slices of approximately 1 centimeter.