OAT AND ORANGE CAKE 😋
- Advertisement -
180 grams of oat flakes
100 grams of sugar
2 tablespoons chemical yeast
75 grams of olive oil
- Crush the oats in the blender jar until it becomes a fine powder. sift it.
- Wash the oranges very well and grate the peel without reaching the white part. Squeeze them and strain the juice.
- Mix the oats with the chemical yeast. Beat the eggs and add the sugar little by little. Also add the oil, zest and orange juice, mix and then mix with the oats.
- Pour the dough into a previously greased mold and bake for 45 minutes in a preheated oven at 180º.
- Unmold the cake when it has tempered. Sprinkle some oat flakes on top to decorate and serve.
Leave a Comment