ORANGE CAKE 😋
- Advertisement -
400 grams of flour
160 ml of oil
400 grams of sugar
200 ml of freshly squeezed orange juice
1 tablespoon baker’s yeast
The zest of 2 oranges
- Preheat oven to 180ºC / 350ºF.
- Beat the oil in a container together with the brown sugar until dissolved. Add the eggs one by one until you get a homogeneous consistency.
- Sift the wheat flour together with the pastry yeast and add to the mixture little by little making enveloping movements.
- Add freshly squeezed orange juice and mix until blended.
- In a mold previously greased with non-stick spray, empty the mixture and make sure it is distributed throughout the mold.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes. After this time, insert a wooden toothpick into the cake and if it comes out dry, the cake is ready.
- Let rest for approximately 15 minutes and unmold.
Leave a Comment