25g Vanilla Whey
30g Oat Flour (DIY, it’s easy!)
20ml Almond Milk
250g Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
25g Chocolate Casein
1. Sieve oat flour and protein powder into a mixing bowl.
2. Add eggs and almond milk to the protein and flour and stir to combine.
5. Pour a thin layer of mixture into a preheated frying pan.
6. Flip after a couple of minutes.
7. After a couple more minutes, remove from pan and set aside, allowing to cool.
8. While crepes are cooling, add Greek yoghurt and casein to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
9. After crepes have cooled and frosting has been made, start layering your crepes and frosting alternating the two until you’re out of both.
28C 62P 15F
62g of protein in this sucker.. whoops
I really didn’t intend on having this much protein in this recipe, and it is hella unnecessary but it was delicious so that’s okay.
Now you could just as easily make the crepes and just have crepes, and I was pretty tempted to do that! But I had my sights set on a crepe cake for the last week and I just wanted to get it out of the way.
Made the crepes using white chocolate whey today! And of course some chocolate casein in the frosting.
I use casein in the frosting so it gets it super thick! If you use whey it’ll thin out a ridiculous amount, and won’t sit pretty. It’ll just end up sliding all over the shop.
Oh yeah, cheeky drizzle of chocolate spread as well because I can’t go a day without it.
Protein Crepe Cake