Puff pastry and chocolate braid 😋
- Advertisement -
1 sheet of puff pastry
1 tablet of family milk chocolate
20g of chopped almonds (or any dried fruit you like, with hazelnuts it is very good).
- This recipe is so quick that you will make it in record time. Start by preheating the oven to 200º so that it is ready when you receive the braid.
- Roll out the puff pastry and place the chocolate tablet in the middle on top. On the sides, make horizontal cuts separated from each other by approximately 2 centimeters.
- Now we will do a little crafting, close each strip as if you were making a braid. On one side and the other, go placing them in such a way that it is braided. Swap the strips from one side to the other.
- We will beat the beaten egg well and we will paint the entire braid. Above we will place the almonds or well chopped nuts. If you love sweet you can add sugar or a little cinnamon, it does not lack sweetness, but it never hurts.
- Put the puff pastry braid on the baking tray on parchment paper so it doesn’t stick. In just 20 minutes we will have this dessert ready. You can quickly enjoy it whenever you want.
Leave a Comment