Puff Pastry Triangles 😋
- Advertisement -
1 puff pastry sheet hazelnut cream
- Cut the puff pastry into 4 equal parts.
- Make several vertical cuts in each half without reaching the edges. Brush with melted butter and fold the puff pastry piece horizontally.
- Lay the dough with the cuts facing down. Add hazelnut cream to the center of the dough, then fold it into a triangle.
- Put them on a baking sheet. Paint each puff pastry with milk and sprinkle with a little sugar. Bake for 25 minutes at 200°C (392°F).
- Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Leave a Comment