SPONGEOUS LECHE PAN 😋
- Advertisement -
420g of common harine
50g of sugar
100ml tibia milk
100ml of warm water
30g melted butter
7g dry yeast
30g of soft butter
1 egg yolk
120ml of milk
1 spoonful of salt
- Beat the egg with sugar, salt, milk, butter and water. Add dry yeast and beat again.
- Combine the wet ingredients with harina and knead the dough for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough into a ball and set aside for 30 minutes in a greased ball.
- Knead the softened butter into the dough, roll it into a ball and set aside for another 30 minutes.
- Cut the dough into 6 pieces and roll each one as shown in the video.
- Place in a mold to bake with butter and set aside for 1 hour.
- Beat the egg yolk with milk and pour the mixture on top of the cakes.
- Bake at 200C/400F for 20 minutes.