SPONGY CHOCOLATE MUFFINS 😋
- Advertisement -
500 g bread flour
2 medium eggs
230g of milk
100g of sugar
12 g fresh brewer’s yeast
5g of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg yolk + milk for brushing
- To begin with, dissolve the yeast in milk.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, vanilla, and milk-yeast mixture.
- Then add the eggs, butter and salt.
- Make a smooth, uniform dough and let it rise.
- Shape the dough into balls (60 g each) and place them in the mold.
- Let rise again and then brush with egg yolk and milk.
- Bake at 170° for 12 minutes.
- Fill with hazelnut cream and serve.