VANILLA MUFFINS 😋
- Advertisement -
250g of flour
100g of sugar
1 cup of milk
3 small tablespoons of dry yeast
2 small tablespoons of cinnamon
2 small tablespoons of vanilla 1 small tablespoon of salt
- The first step to make this recipe is to heat the oven to 180ºC with heat above and below. Once this is done, prepare the ingredients. Start by placing all the muffin tins on a baking tray and set aside.
- Sift together the flour and sugar and place them in a bowl. mix it all up
- In another bowl, beat the egg and add the milk and butter. Mix. When everything is integrated, add the flour and sugar to this container and mix again. Add the tablespoon of salt, vanilla and cinnamon and stir again.
- As soon as everything is integrated, place it on the molds and put the tray in the oven. Wait 25 minutes.
- After this time, and when you see that your vanilla muffins have already browned, your muffins will be ready
Leave a Comment