– 3 eggs
– 1 cup of milk
– 1/2 cup of oil
– 1 cup of sugar
– 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
– 2 cups of self-rising flour
– 1 tablespoon of baking powder
– As a first measure, before starting to make the cake, turn on the oven and leave it at a minimum of 160º C. – Grease and flour the mold. We cut butter and pass it through the mold and then we pour flour and spread it.
– To achieve a spongy and very rich dough, each ingredient that we place, we beat it. First all the liquid and then the solid.
Place: 3 eggs, and beat, 1 cup of milk, and beat, 1/2 cup of oil, and beat, 1 cup of sugar, and beat, 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence, 2 cups of self-rising flour along with the tablespoon of baking powder, and beat.
Beat 2 minutes until it is a homogeneous mixture. Pour into the mold.
– Bake for about 50 to 60 minutes. DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN before 50 minutes, otherwise the dough will fall. How do we know when it’s ready? When the top is not so yellowish or white but rather toasty. We take out the cake, sprinkle it with sugar and leave it for a while with the oven off so that it melts a little.