CARROT CAKE 😋
- Advertisement -
1 pound carrots
1/2 cup of oil
2 cups of all purpose flour
1 1/2 cups of white sugar
30 grams of baking powder (2 Tbsp) Vanilla essence to taste
- The first thing I’m going to do is peel the carrots and then cut them into small pieces. You can also use a carrot grater to make this process easier.
- In a blender, I’m going to add the carrots and add 4 eggs and also 1/2 cup of oil and blend until the carrots are well mashed or paste-like.
- Now I’m going to add a cup and a half of white sugar and beat for a minute, then I’m going to add the rest of the ingredients step by step.
- Now I’m going to add 2 cups of all purpose flour and pass it through a strainer. I beat again until the mixture is smooth.
- I’ll add 2 tablespoons of baking powder and keep beating.
- And finally I will add a touch of vanilla to give it a better flavor and aroma, I want to emphasize that vanilla is optional.
- Now I will set aside and preheat the oven to about 180 degrees fahrenheit and then in a pan I will butter the entire surface and sprinkle with flour, this will prevent the cake from sticking after baking.
- I already have the mold prepared and I will put all the mixture and put it in the oven for 35 minutes, it is important not to open the oven before this time has passed so that the cake does not lose its volume.
- Now that our cake is ready, I’ll let it rest for 20 minutes and I’ll unmold it.