CHICKEN IN THE POT 😋
1 kg of chicken + liver 3 garlic cloves
1 bay leaf a handful of almonds Fresh parsley
300 ml of white wine
300ml of water Salt and pepper EVO oil
1. Season raw meat with salt and pepper.
2. In a large frying pan, sauté the almonds and the liver with a little olive oil. Once they are done, set them aside.
3. In the same pan now cook the chicken. When it’s golden on all sides, set it aside.
4. Sauté some chopped onion and garlic in the same pan.
5. Using a hand blender, mix together the cooked almonds and liver, parsley, water and a pinch of salt to make a creamy sauce.
6. Now put the chicken back in the pan and pour in the wine.
7. Also add water, bay leaf and the sauce you made before.
8. Simmer everything for at least an hour, turning chicken halfway through cooking.