CROCANT HOMEMADE BREAD 🥖😋
- Advertisement -
▫️400 ml of milk (warm)
▫️12 g yeast (1 heaping tbsp)
▫️1 tbsp sugar
▫️30 g of melted butter
▫️600 g of wheat flour
▫️8 g of salt (1 tsp)
▫️15 g of common wheat flour
- In a container, place the warm milk, dry yeast, sugar and melted butter. Mix well.
- Place the common wheat flour and salt, then mix well.
- Knead until you get a soft and smooth dough.
- Divide into two parts, then divide each part into 6. Shape the dough and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Make small cuts in the center. Brush with egg yolk and place optional butter.
- Preheated oven at 200°C for 25 minutes.