- Advertisement -
– 04 eggs;
– 03 tablespoons (complete) of margarine without salt;
– 01 cup of tea (240 ml) of strained orange juice;
– Peel an orange (peel as thin as you can);
– 02 cups of sugar tea;
– 02 cups of wheat flour tea;
– 01 tablespoon of baking powder.
– Place the eggs, sugar, orange peel, margarine, orange juice in a blender and blend for 1 minute.
– Once this is done, add the flour and beat just to mix.
– Finally, add the baking powder and whisk quickly.
– In a greased and floured pan, pour all the dough and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 45 minutes, or until you stick a knife in and it comes out clean.
– The time may vary with the power of each oven, so be attentive
Leave a Comment