HONEY CAKE ROLLS 😋
35ml vegetable oil
40ml of milk
55g all purpose flour
4 egg yolks
4 egg whites lemon (juice) 45g of sugar
Honey powdered sugar
1. In a bowl add the vegetable oil, milk, flour and beat. Add the egg yolks and continue to beat until everything is well combined.
2. In another bowl, add the egg whites and lemon (juice) and mix with an electric mixer. Gradually add sugar and mix until nice and foamy.
3. Take the part of the whites mixed with a spatula and pour it into the mixture of yolks and mix well.
4. Pour the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites and mix with a spatula until well combined.
5. Transfer the mixture to the pastry bag and begin to pour into the parchment lined pan forming the lines. Transfer to the oven and bake at 160°C/320°F for 20 minutes.
6. Remove crust from pan and transfer to baking sheet. Cover with cling film and let cool for 30 minutes.
7. After 30 minutes, split the crust in half and spread the honey. Stretch each half and divide it into 3 parts.
8. Serve the rolls and decorate them with icing sugar.