LOTUS GALLET CHEESECAKE 😋
- Advertisement -
For the base:
100g of dried gallets
40g of butter
For the cream:
200g queso crema
130g of yogurt
150g lotus cream
50g of powdered sugar
5g of gelatin
25g of cold water
150g whipping cream
For the coverage:
100g lotus cream
- Finely chop the galletas and add the melted butter.
- Use this mixture to make the base of the queso tart in a mold.
- Let it harden in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Hydrate the gelatine.
- While mixing the queso, the sugar, the yogurt and the cream.
- Also add whipped cream and mix well.
- Finally, add hydrated and melted gelatin.
- Cover the chicken base with the cream you have just made, then let it cool in the freezer for 2 hours.
- For the topping, melt the cream in a water bath and pour it over the tart.
- Let it cool in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Decorate with demenused cookies.
Leave a Comment