ORANGE DRUNK CAKE 😋
120g of sugar
120g of flour
120 soft butter and a tablespoon to grease the mold
2 eggs A teaspoon of yeast An orange with a lot of juice 110 g of sugar and
3 oranges for the syrup
1. Gather all the ingredients and preheat the oven to 180ºC.
2. Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time and continue mixing well. Then add the flour and yeast little by little so that lumps do not form.
3. Remove the peel from the orange by making zest. Squeeze the juice from the orange.
4. Add the zest and juice to the dough.
5. Grease the mold with butter and add the dough. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, prepare the syrup. Put the juice of the other oranges and the sugar in a saucepan. Let boil for 6 minutes over high heat.
7. Take the biscuit out of the oven and put it on a plate, turning it over. Pour the syrup on top while it’s still hot and let it cool before eating.