SALTY AND FLUSH BRIOCHE
Salty and flush brioche is a delightful twist on the classic sweet French bread. This savory version incorporates ingredients like salt, herbs, and perhaps even cheese to create a flavorful and rich brioche. The result is a buttery, tender crumb with a satisfying hint of saltiness.
600g flour 0
250g warm whole milk
100g sunflower oil
16g fresh brewer’s yeast
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons of sugar
To fill out:
200g grated sweet provolone
200g cooked ham cubes
How to brush: Brush
1 beaten egg + 1 tablespoon of milk
1. Pour the milk into a container and dissolve the yeast with the sugar.
2. Then add the flour, eggs, oil and salt.
3. Form a homogeneous dough and let it rest for a couple of hours.
4. Next, knead the dough and let it rest for 15 minutes.
5. Spread it out and divide it into 3 strips, filled and braided.
6. Place the braid in a mold and let it rise in the off oven with the light on for one hour.
7. Cover with beaten egg, sesame seeds and bake in a 180º oven for 40 minutes.