STUFFED DORAYAKI 😋
- Advertisement -
100g of flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
50g of sugar
20g of honey
50ml of water plus 1 tablespoon
Nutella for the filling
- In a bowl, sift the flour together with the yeast and add the sugar. We booked. In another separate bowl, we beat the 2 eggs, add the honey and mix well without actually beating.
- We added the flour, yeast and sugar that we had reserved and mixed. Add the water little by little as we knead
- Once a homogeneous mass is achieved (it is not very thick, crepe type) we let it rest for about 30 minutes. After that time, add the tablespoon of water to the dough and mix again.
- In a non-stick pan or on a griddle, over medium heat, we pour tablespoons of the dough without crushing it until little bubbles appear all over the surface. It is a sign that it is done.
- With a spatula we turn it around and leave it for about 30 more seconds until it acquires a golden color.
- Once cold, fill with Nutella and Enjoy!