𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲
• Biscuits – 250 gram
• Butter (unsalted) – 150 gram (melted)
1. Grind the biscuits to a fine powder in a food processor. To this add the melted butter and combine well. Put this mixture to a greases tart pan and spread evenly including the sides of the tart pan. Press the biscuit mixture lightly with the fingers (so that it will set neatly). Leave it to cool for about half an hour.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
• Sugar – ½ cup
• Water – 3 tbsp
• Unsalted butter – 50 gram
• Fresh cream / thick cream – ¼ cup
• Salt – a pinch
1. Heat sugar and water in a pan on medium heat stirring constantly. Let it melt completely and turn golden brown
2. Remove from flame and immediately add butter stirring continuously. Combine well. Slowly add the cream to it and mix well. Add a pinch of salt and combine well.
3. Bring it back to heat and allow the mixture to boil for a minute stirring continuously. Remove from flame. Pour this caramel sauce over the prepared biscuit base and spread by tilting the tart pan. Leave it to cool in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
• Milk chocolate – ¾ cup (use galaxy chocolate/dairy milk)
• Fresh cream/ thick cream – ¾ cup
• Butter (unsalted) – 1 tsp
• Chocolate chips – to garnish
1. Microwave the cream in a bowl for a minute or so (till the cream starts to bubble). Remove from the oven and add chocolate pieces and butter and stir slowly till the chocolate and butter melts completely.
2. Pour this over the caramel layer and spread evenly. Garnish with chocolate chips and cool it to set, for about 3 – 4 hours. Serve.
Leave a Comment