BANANA CAKES 😋
- Advertisement -
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
a pinch of salt
30g of sugar
160 ml of lukewarm milk
60ml vegetable oil
8g baking powder
150g of flour
15ml white vinegar
- Mix the bananas with eggs, vanilla, salt, oil and milk.
- Add flour and baking powder into the liquids, then beat until smooth.
- Finally pour in some vinegar and beat for the last time.
- Heat a frying pan with a little vegetable oil. Pour 3/4 cup of the batter into the pan and wait until bubbles form on top and the surface has almost set. Flip and cook for another minute (about 3 minutes total).
- Spread hazelnut cream on half of each pancake and fold in half.