Basquaise Chicken with Compact Cook Elite
Accessory to use:
4-knife blade, mixing paddle, accessories for grating / slicing (optional) / Program to use: 1, CHOP, 6
4 PERS. 600g chicken medallions (or chicken breasts cut into large cubes or strips)
2 red peppers 2 tomatoes or a tin of crushed or peeled tomatoes in juice 1 clove of garlic
1 onion 20 ml of olive oil 20 cl of white wine (optional)
1 bay leaf 1 sprig of thyme Salt Pepper
PREPARATION: Preparation 10 min Cooking 50 min
1. Wash and remove the seeds from the red peppers. TECHNICAL MOVES How to peel and seed a pepper easily?
2. Wash, quarter the tomatoes and remove the seeds. TECHNICAL MOVES How to peel and seed tomatoes easily?
3. Peel the garlic and cut the onion into quarters.
TECHNICAL MOVES Cut an onion
How to degerm the garlic?
4. Position the shaft and the grating / slicing disc on the slicing side in the bowl of the Compact Cook and close with the special grating / slicing cover (optional accessories).
5. Use program 1 (GRAPE-SLICE) to slice the peppers.
6. If all the peppers have been sliced before the end of program 1, make a long press on the central button to reset the appliance and cancel the program.
7. Reserve the peppers.
8. Install the 4-knife blade in the bowl.
9. In the bowl of the Compact Cook, place the garlic and onion.
10. Start the CHOP program.
11. Scrape the edges with the spatula.
12. Install the mixing paddle.
13. Add the olive oil, chicken medallions and sliced peppers.
14. Close with the cooking lid.
15. Select program 6 (SIMPLE SAUCE), and change the temperature of the first phase to 100 ° C instead of 90 ° C. Start the program.
16. After the beep, open the lid, add the tomato quarters (or the can of crushed tomatoes), the bay leaf, the sprig of thyme, salt and pepper and the white wine. Close the cover to restart the program.
17. After 10 min (35 min from the end of the program) when the sauce is quite liquid, remove the mixing paddle and close the lid to restart the program.
18. At the end of the program, adjust the seasoning and serve immediately.
Leave a Comment