CHICKEN WITH BEER
Chicken with beer is a delightful dish that brings together the savory goodness of tender chicken and the rich flavor of beer. The process often involves marinating the chicken in a beer-infused concoction, allowing the flavors to meld and infuse the meat.
800 g of chicken
500 ml of beer
1 tablespoon tomato paste
2 tablespoons of honey
Rosemary to taste
1 clove garlic
1. Place the chicken in a bowl and add the rosemary, pepper, salt, garlic and oil. Let it marinate for an hour.
2. Then place the chicken in the pan and brown.
3. Then pour in the beer and let it cook for 25 minutes over low heat.
4. Then add the tomato paste and honey. Cook for another 20 minutes.
5. Serve and enjoy this wonder.