225 g (maria)biscuits
50 g cacoa powder
80 ml milk (almond milk)
90 g margarine
60 ml agave syrup
5 ml sweetener
150 g dark chocolate
120 ml milk (almond milk)
1 ml sweetener
1 tbsp agave syrup
1. In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the cookie layer except the biscuits.
2. Break the biscuits in pieces and stir them into the chocolate mixture.
3. Place the biscuit/chocolate mixture in a round baking thin and place it in the fridge till the chocolate layer is ready.
4. In the meantime, melt the dark chocolate together with the milk, agave syrup and sweetener. Make sure you keep stirring.
5. Once melted, spread it on top of the biscuit layer. Put it in the fridge for at least 4 hours.