CHOCOLATE BRIOCHE DONUTS 😋
- Advertisement -
100 ml of lukewarm water
100 ml of warm milk 60ml vegetable oil
6g fresh yeast
400g of flour
1 teaspoon salt
25g of sugar
70g soft butter chopped dark chocolate egg wash
- Beat the warm milk and water with a little sugar. Add fresh yeast to the mixture and beat until dissolved. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Add an egg, vegetable oil, flour and salt. Mix to combine, then knead for 10 minutes.
- Shape the dough into a ball and cover it with plastic. Set aside for 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle. Brush with soft butter and fold twice. Dust with flour and roll out into a rectangle again.
- Cut into 12 strips and shape each into a donut as shown in the video.
- Set donuts aside to rise again for 30 minutes, then brush with egg wash and top with chopped chocolate.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180C/350F.