CHOCOLATE CAKE 😋
- Advertisement -
• 180g of pastry flour
• 4 eggs
• 40g of cocoa powder
• 150g of sugar
• 1 tablespoon of chemical yeast or baking powder
• 160ml of milk
• 90g of butter
• A pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, we put the eggs and sugar. We beat these ingredients well with a rod mixer for about 2 minutes, until the mixture whitens and becomes foamy. You can also do it by hand, with the help of a fork. In this case we have to beat everything for approximately 5 minutes.
- Next, we add the flour, yeast and cocoa, all well sieved so that our chocolate cake does not have lumps. Once this is done, add a pinch of salt, and with a spatula, mix until all the ingredients are integrated.
- In a saucepan or in a small casserole we put the milk and butter. Heat it over medium heat, while stirring, without letting the milk come to a boil. When the butter has melted and integrated with the milk, turn off the heat and let it rest for a couple of minutes.
- With the milk still hot, we add this preparation to the bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Mix again until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- We cover the base of a mold with baking paper and grease its edges with a little melted butter. Pour the dough for our chocolate sponge cake into the mold and place it in the preheated oven at 180ºC, heat up and down. We let it cook here for about 40 minutes.
- After that time, we check that the chocolate cake is done. To do this we introduce a toothpick inside and if it comes out clean, it will be ready. Remove the mold from the oven and let it warm a little and unmold. Let it cool completely before serving.
Leave a Comment