CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE CREAM 😋
- Advertisement -
165 grams of dark chocolate for confectionery
3 egg yolk
For the mass:
40 grams of margarine
6 eggs (heat the eggs for
5 minutes in hot water)
80 grams of wheat flour
80 grams of cornmeal Maizena
150 grams of icing sugar
10 tablespoons of dark chocolate 70% cocoa 1 teaspoon yeast
1 teaspoon almond flavoring
For the cream:
250 grams of margarine
2 tablespoons of icing sugar
200 grams of white chocolate Coverage (Ganache):
150 grams of dark chocolate
125 grams of margarine
150 grams of dark chocolate for confectionery
- First prepare the dough by beating the eggs with the sugar for 15 minutes (it must triple the volume). Sift the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, and cocoa) into a bowl. Add the dry ingredients to the eggs one tablespoon at a time and continue to beat gently.
- Melt the margarine, let it cool and add it to the mixture. Mix everything well.
- Grease a 22 cm diameter baking dish with margarine and line it with baking paper. Pour the dough into the mold and bake for approximately 45 minutes at 170-180 °C.
- To prepare the cream, dissolve the white chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Mix the margarine and sugar, add the eggs one at a time and add the melted and cooled chocolate.
- After baking and once cooled, cut the cake in half and spread the prepared cream between the two layers. Place the cake in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- To prepare the ganache, melt the chocolate and margarine in a water bath and let it cool. Using a knife or spatula, spread the ganache over the cake.
Leave a Comment