ORANGE CAKE 😋
Ingredients For the mass:
160 grams of butter
200 grams of sugar
1 natural yogurt of
400 grams of flour
16 grams of baking powder
2 tablespoons of icing sugar
- Cut 150g butter into chunks, place in a large bowl and leave at room temperature for 30 minutes, until softened.
- Wash 1 orange, dry it with kitchen paper and grate the skin, avoiding the bitter white part. Cut both oranges in half, squeeze them and filter the juice.
- Add the sugar to the bowl with the butter and beat, preferably with an electric whisk, until you get a creamy and whitish preparation. Add the yogurt and stir until incorporated. Add the orange zest and juice, and continue mixing for 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Casca the eggs and add them, one by one and without stopping beating. Do not incorporate the following until the previous one is not fully integrated.
- Incorporate the sifted flour with the yeast into the mixture and stir until it is fluffy. 6. Pour the previous dough into a detachable mold about 22 cm in diameter greased with the remaining butter and bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180° for 50 minutes.
Transfer it to a wire rack and wait for it to cool completely before unmolding it. Sprinkle it with the icing sugar and serve