- Advertisement -
350g of cookies
15g powdered sugar
30g cocoa powder
80g butter (melted)
160ml of milk
140g milk chocolate chocolate sprinkles
1. Add cookies to food processor and blend. Transfer to the bowl and add the powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Beat the dry ingredients.
2. Add the butter (melted) and milk and mix everything together with a spatula. When the mixture starts to come together, knead with your hands to get a compact mixture.
3. Shape the mixture into a loaf and wrap it in parchment paper. Transfer to the fridge for 3 hours.
4. Once the time has elapsed, unwrap it and cut it into slices.
5. Melt the chocolate and dip it on top of each cookie. Transfer to plate, sprinkle with chocolate chips, and serve.
Leave a Comment