CHOCOLATE COOKIE CAKE
Chocolate cookie cake is a delightful dessert that combines the rich flavors of chocolate and the irresistible appeal of a cookie. This indulgent treat typically features a large, soft, and chewy chocolate chip cookie base, often baked in a cake pan.
For the cake:
1 cup of flour
1 cup of sugar
Half cup of cornstarch
Half a cup of cocoa powder
1 packet of vanilla sugar (about 10 g)
1 l of milk
1 cup of water (or milk)
1. In a saucepan, mix all the dry ingredients: sugar, flour, cornstarch, cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla sugar.
2. Pour in the milk a little at a time and mix with a whisk. Try to avoid lumps.
3. Now cook the mixture, stirring continuously, until it thickens.
4. Add the butter and chocolate in pieces.
5. Melt and mix all the ingredients. Lastly, add water.
6. Start assembling the cake by making even layers of cookies and using the chocolate cream in the middle.
7. Use chocolate cream also to cover the entire cake. Then sprinkle some crumbled chocolate cookies on top.
8. Let cool in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
9. Decorate with chopped pistachios, grated coconut and cherries.