Chocolate cupcakes are a delectable treat enjoyed by people of all ages. These miniature delights are made with a rich, cocoa-infused batter that yields a deep, indulgent chocolate flavor. The cupcakes rise to perfection in the oven, forming a soft and moist crumb that melts in your mouth.
70 g white sugar
1 pinch of salt
60 g of flour
60 gr of butter
9 g powdered chocolate
4 g baking powder
1/2 vanilla pod
40 gr of milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180º
2. Make an infusion with the milk of the vanilla pod seeds.
3. In a bowl, combine the egg with the sugar and salt and beat with a whisk.
4. Add the creamed butter, mix, add the milk and finally the sifted flour, the chocolate powder (better sifted so that lumps do not form) and the yeast. Mix everything very well until you get a homogeneous mass.
5. Put the paper cases inside the cupcake tray and with a spatula, or better with an ice cream spoon, distribute the mixture into the cases, filling up to 3/4.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Take the tray out of the oven, wait 1 minute to unmold.
7. Let the cupcakes cool on a rack.