1 cup cake flour
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup milk (125ml)
1/2 cup melted butter
5 Tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 tsp coffee powder
1/4 tsp salt
Note : You can use all purpose flour instead of cake flour
1. In a large bowl add the melted butter and sugar . Mix well .
2. Add vanilla and mix in one egg at a time . Then add milk , gently mix .
3. Sift in flour, cocoa powder, coffee powder, salt , baking powder.
Mix gently until the wet and dry ingredients are well combined.
4. Pour the batter ( mixture) in a prepared loaf tin.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 Degrees for 30 minutes.
OPTIONAL: Chocolate glaze
1/2 cup chopped chocolate
2 Tbsp milk
Add the chocolate and milk in a small bowl . Let it melt over boiling water or in a microwave. Mix until you get a smooth and thick consistency.
Leave a Comment