CHOCOLATE TSUNAMI CAKE 😋
300g of flour
195g of sugar
210g of extra soft margarine
180gr of egg
6gr of pH
2g of vanilla essence
For the filling:
300g of red fruit sweet
300g of milk cream
100g of chocolate
30g of extra soft margarine
15 cm of acetate
tape to decorate
Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookie
Prepare the tsunami cake:
- Cream the extra-smooth margarine with the sugar until it changes color and is smoother.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder and add the orange zest.
- Mix the eggs well with the milk. We recommend that the milk be warm or to the weather.
- After that, gradually add the eggs, flour, milk and vanilla essence.
- Beat for 2 more minutes until the batter is well incorporated.
- Serve in 3 15 cm molds to make layers. Then, bake for 25 to 30 minutes at a temperature of 160°C.
- Let cool and rest the ponqué.
- Subsequently, match each layer, assemble the ponqué and fill with red fruits. This muffin is naked.
- Cover the cake with the acetate. Make sure it’s well sealed and put it in the fridge.
Procedure for the tsunami ganache:
- Heat the heavy cream and add to the chocolate. Stir until smooth and add the extra soft margarine to give it shine and more flavor.
- Book until it’s cold.
- Take the cake out of the fridge and add the cold ganache, the cookie pieces and the cake crumbs.
- Decorate with colored shades or glitter to taste.
- Place the ribbon around the cake and you’re done.
- Peel the tape and acetate upwards and live the tsunami cake experience.